Saturday, April 11, 2009

Whoo-hoo! I'm a blogger!

So this blogging thing is new to me- I can't keep up with technology. If you would have asked me 2 months ago about a blog, I would have thought you had a speech problem, and were asking about the log my dog drug out of the fire pit. My high-tech (or atleast in my eyes?!?) BFF Pam spoke word of this blogging thing to me, and here I am. Pam has been my friend since 4th grade. In 5th grade after I moved away to Amish country, I would go to visit her and feel like I was stepping into the future. It's great to have someone who can point you in the right direction all the time! Thanks Pam! (Psstt.... check out her beautiful bags & purses at www.jonesbagco.etsy.com. They are lovely!)

1 comment:

  1. Remaining a blogger is the toughest part...good luck & have fun.

    ReplyDelete